Sunday, April 2, 2017

Quick Introduction

Here is just a quick introduction. I will probably expand later but I just wanted to quickly explain one of my reasons for starting this blog.

I am a customer of an amazing wellness company and LOVE it. These products are non toxic. safe. green. All you have to do is open a shopping account. Just like you would Costco or SAMs, but it's CHEAPER and SAFER. Super simple. By opening an account you can become a preferred customer and get 30-40% off each month. They also will give you $100 in free products starting your 2nd month. I can help you open your account. Super easy and I LOVE to help others get healthy products in their homes. Let me know if you need products that are safe and non-toxic.... email: melissa.s.lasley@gmail.com


This was something I was concerned with as a mother of two young kids. These days, we know how harmful chemicals can be and as a result, more and more people are buying organic. But what about the chemicals right inside your home?! Think about what you are putting ON your body, the fumes IN your body and the harsh chemicals DOWN the drain. Do you have to lock your cleaners away from your kids? Are there warning labels? Need to call poison control if kids get into your products? Not for me! I LOVE that I know my kids are safe and I'm doing my part to keep the environment safe. My girls even love helping me clean with these products and that is totally fine! My kids have gotten into my products and all I have to do is rinse their hands. No warning labels are needed.

These products are everyday household products and they are cheaper than what you are already buying! Vitamins, beauty products, nutrition, health & beauty, household products and essential oils. There are over 400 products!! And I absolutely LOVE not having to go to the store to pick up these products. Just simply switch stores, buy online just once a month and have amazing, healthy products delivered to your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment